- Single Family
118 Pikes Rdg Anderson, SC 29626 Get directions
- MLS# 20200924
- Listed 9 Months 21 Days Ago
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Basement Features: No/Not Applicable
Building and Construction
- House Style: Mobile Home - Doublewide
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Gentle Slope, Waterfront, Level, Water Access, Water View
Waterfront and Water Access
- Lake Front: Yes
- Lake Features: Dock-In-Place, Dockable By Permit, Zone - Green
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central Electric
- Elementary School: Mclees Elem
- Middle School: Robert Anderson Middle
- High School: Westside High
Other Property Info
- Area: 105-Anderson County,SC
- Subdivision: Lakefront Subd.
- Directions: Highway 24 to Highway 187 South. Right onto Old Webb Road. Straight at stop sign, left on Galloping Ghost Road, right on Pikes Ridge Road.
- County: Anderson
|4||Mclees Elementary School||K-5||3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 118 Pikes Rdg
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.