1702 Old Trail Rd Anderson, SC 29626 Get directions$12,500
- MLS# 20204015
- Listed 7 Months 4 Days Ago
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Gentle Slope
Waterfront and Water Access
- Lake Front: No
- Utilities On Site: Public Water, Septic
- Elementary School: Mclees Elem
- Middle School: Robert Anderson Middle
- High School: Westside High
Other Property Info
- Area: 105-Anderson County,SC
- Subdivision: Manley Acres
- Directions: Hwy 24 to left on Debra at Strickland Marina. Then right on Old Trail.
- County: Anderson
|4||Mclees Elementary School||K-5||2.9 mi|
|4||Westside High School||9-12||4.8 mi|
|4||Centerville Elementary School||K-5||3.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1702 Old Trail Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.